Managing and Executing Your Project with Precision
When you work with Miller’s, we provide full project management support, from the earliest planning stages to installation to ongoing service and maintenance. We will:
- Collaborate and manage relationships with you, your architect, construction manager, internal project manager, contractors and vendors from the earliest planning stages.
- Offer complete procurement services, including:
- Expert furniture consultation
- Preparing, requesting and reviewing all vendor bid packages
- Furniture, fixtures and equipment vendor solutions
- Visual renderings and coordinating product demos and manufacturer showroom tours
- Facilitating leasing arrangements
- Preparing budget for design, acquisition, delivery, and installation
- Manage all aspects of the installation and relocation process, including coordinating work by:
- Relocation specialists and moving companies
- Cable and electrical companies
- Furniture movers and installation teams
- Facilitate all project-related meetings and provide regular progress reports and real-time status information.
- Coordinate all vendor, delivery, and installation efforts to complete your project within your timeline.
- Offer ongoing management of your space, furniture, and standards if desired.
Miller’s also offers competitive master contracts for government agencies, nonprofits, and educational institutions. This saves our customers time and reduces workload. We secure competitive pricing across the entire project eliminating the hassle of bidding out every aspect individually. To learn more about our industry-specific services, contact a Miller’s account representative today.